After placing an order, you will receive an email with the confirmation of all the details of your purchase. Once the payment goes through, the designated boutique where the item was purchased from will send the item to our offices in order to revise it. If a purchase is bought from a boutique in Europe, the article will be sent to The Chic Selection’s office in Belgium for authentication and then sent to the customer. If a purchase is bought from a boutique in the U.S.A, it will be sent to The Chic Selection’s office in Miami and from there it will be sent to the customer. Once the item is being shipped to the customer, and email will be sent with a tracking number.
All orders are delivered Monday through Friday and as every order is going to different destinations, shipping costs will vary depending on the size and weight of your items. When shipping internationally, you are responsible for any customs, duties, or taxes that are set by your destination country. The Chic Selection does not determine or collect these fees. For questions, please contact us.
All our sales are final.
You can’t return an article unless:
- The Merchant agrees to it.
- You are convinced that the article purchased is not authentic.
- Received the wrong article.
Returning the items:
- DO NOT remove the tags or stickers attached to the items. The items should be returned the same way it was shipped in order for our team to review it. If tags are removed, we will not accept the return.
- If there is something wrong with the item, it should stay in the same condition as sent, so our team can identify the problem.
- A return label will be provided in case of a return.
- All eligible returns will be refunded on your bank account.
- Refunds cannot be used to make another purchase. The refund transaction needs to be completed per item.